Thursday, November 30, 2006




STESMA.TK
I had a message from Suhaimi of T7 Batch 2004/05 yesterday but was too absorbed with getting other news and so did not look into his website. However, I had time today to visit www.stesma.tk today.
It is an unofficial website about SM TEKNIK SERI MANJUNG and the site master is Suhaimi. Visitors to this site who would most probably be Stesmarians can interact with each other. Old boys and girls could share their experiences or even set up appointments to meet with each other. From the site, I found that it was first created in the middle of March 2006 and was completed by April 2006. The purpose of stesma.tk is to foster closer ties between present and past students of STESMA. The pictures above were downloaded from this website. I guess Suhaimi's picture must appear in them. I don't know him as in 2004 and 2005 I was in UPSI. But he will know me as I did go back to school from time to time to give talks and help conduct activities.
And lastly, Suhaimi, if you are reading this could you respond and also possibly send me details of yourself plus your personal photo for me to post here. Thank you.

No comments: