Sunday, December 10, 2006

GREETINGS!!!


I had to attend a briefing last week and did not have time to do any blogging. When I logged on to my blogsite I was presently surprised to find so many messages that were left in the chatterbox. One thing though, I would appreciate it if those who leave messages should use polite language. No foul language here, please. We are all polite and well-mannered Malaysians, okay?
Now let me review some of the messages received.

FROM CIKGU ROSLI YA
I would like to thank Cikgu Rosli Ya for being such a frequent visitor to this blog. It is because of people like him that inspire me to be so enthusiastic about blogging. On behalf of Cikgu Rosli, I would like to remind those students of Form 5Teknik2 who have made some errors in the return of their SPBT books to contact him. If my memory serves me well, those who do not do so will usually have their SPM result slips withheld until they settle their problems with the SPBT teachers next year.

FROM ENCIK ADAM AHMAD
To Encik Adam, I tried to contact Puan Siti Kamariah but only managed to leave a message on her cellular phone. However, I have passed on your contact number to her.

NEWS ABOUT MUJAHID
I am told that Mujahid from 5PKEE3 has met with an accident. Can anyone write and give me more information about this? I am sure the other students and teachers would be interested to know more.

CIKGU ISHAK ISMAIL
One student who visited the blog asked what happened to Cikgu Ishak. Well, his wife passed away on 28th December 2006 and that is why there were so many condolence messages for him and his family.

Hello to Lam of 5T3. Thank you for posting the messages and do keep contacting me. To Suhaimi of 5T7, I checked my email but there is no mail from you. Can you please send again? My email address is cheahlina@yahoo.co.uk.

No comments: