Thursday, December 14, 2006



WEBMASTER FOR STESMA.TK

In this post I am writing about Suhaimi of 5T7 who happens to be the webmaster for STESMA.TK. Below is a write up on Suhaimi from the details that he emailed to me a few days ago.

His full name is Ahmad Suhaimi Md Amir. He is now living in Kajang and studying at University Kuala Lumpur British Institute in Gombak (UniKL BMI). The course that he is pursuing is Diploma in Engineering Technologies (Electronic) and he has just finished his first semester.
Suhaimi is quite a whiz with the computer. He possesess the technical know-how in building php & html websites. He even got paid once to make http://www.malchem.com.my/.
He was a second intake student for his batch in STESMA. He was the Class Monitor for 5PKE7 in 2005. According to him, his class won Kelas Terceria five times that year. He is an active student and was a committeee member for the Surau and took part in the 'Dikir Barat'. He also represented our district for archery for the district level at Pengkalan Hulu. Those who wish to contact him can do so at a.suhaimi@yahoo.com The first picture is a solo picture of him and the other was taken with a friend.
I hope more former students of STESMA would email or contact me to tell me what you have been doing so that I can share them with fellow STESMArians. Do send me lots of photos so that I can post them in this blog.

No comments: