Friday, January 12, 2007




FRIDAY ASSEMBLY

During each assembly we will usually find a few students who do not feel well. This morning one boy fainted while the song "Komuniti Berilmu" was being sung. The other students helped to lift him up and then sent him to the library for emergency aid since the sick bay was not open yet. Unfortunately, I had no time to take any photographs as I rushed down to help the boy. This is a reflex action with me as I was a member of the Red Crescent Society during my college days and was the teacher-in-charge of the sick bay for 4 years and so it has become a habit for me to go and help whenever such situations arise.

Seen in the last picture above are three students who were not well enough to stand during the library. One of the boys had fractured his toes, the second boy was having chest pains and the third boy was feeling giddy. The first three pictures show a few of the students who jotted down some of the important points of the principal's speech this morning. Actually, I went round the hall and found only one boy and three girls doing so. To be certain that they were really writing down what I thought they were writing, I asked to see their notebooks and true enough I was right. This is a very good habit to emulate and maybe merit marks might be given to them for their positive attitude. Anyway, I think even if they do not get merit marks now, these four students would be successful in their studies and will be rewarded with good SPM results.

No comments: