Monday, July 16, 2007



ENGLISH LANGUAGE ORAL
My boys and girls from 5JDI and 5MRTV sat for their English Language 1119 Oral test today. Their centre was in S.M. Ahmad Boestamam. A few of the students sat for their test in Teluk Intan as they registered for the centres in their former schools.
Some of the boys went in the school coaster while I sent five other boys. These 5 boys were scheduled for a later session in the day. Anyway, I had promised them to go and give them some moral support and I had to fulfil my promise. As my students are weak in English, they were rather nervous and apprehensive. Hopefully, they were able to speak in English and to perform the tasks required of them.
Before they left, Tuan Haji Ahmad Hasnin who is the chief examiner for Manjung district talked with them and also gave them a short briefing.

No comments: