Tuesday, July 29, 2008









SEEING STARS AND DOTS
On Monday I was really sick especially in the earlier part of the morning. I was so sick that I had to stop my car near the Chinese cemetery and call Puan Kamariah and Tuan Haji Hasnin to come and fetch me as I was already seeing stars. Also, my head was throbbing and I kept throwing up. Puan Kamariah came and got me first and took me back to school to clock in. Cikgu Daniel, who was in school before Tuan Haji Hasnin arrived, volunteered to go and get my "darling" which was left near the Kampong Cina cemetery.
Anyway, I got to school in one piece and after taking the medication for the migraine and resting for a couple of hours, I was able to do some work. On that day, I had a class with 5EK1 from 1.40 to 2.50 p.m. and I wanted that class to go on even though I was very drowsy from the effects of the medication. Anyway, the boys and girls of that class were very thoughtful and understanding and they quietly copied the literature notes that were being written onto the white board by Hannim and did not make much noise. Earlier in the day I was seeing "stars" when I was driving to school but in that class I saw "dots" on the ceiling. Anyway, when I am better I will make it up to them by giving them an extra class.

No comments: