Friday, September 19, 2008


GOING FOR THE DOCTORATE

Cikgu Rosli bin Samot will be continuing his studies on a full-time basis with a scholarship from the Ministry of Education at the end of this year. He will be doing his doctorate in Education Managment at Universiti Sains Malaysia. The title of his thesis is "The Accountability System of Cluster Schools in Malaysia". His supervisors are all top notched USM professors. His first supervisor will be Dr Abdul Ghani Abdullah and the co-supervisor is Dr Abdul Razak Nordin.

Cikgu Rosli tells me that he chose to do his doctorate at USM instead of Universiti Malaya because he wanted to try something new. For your information, he got his first and second degrees from UM. Here's wishing best of luck to our future Dr Rosli Samot.

2 comments:

Pejabat Belia dan Sukan Daerah Sepang said...

a very good day miss cheah lina.hope ur doing well with ur undertakins n also with your life.
Dear miss i just recently knew bout the existing blog.memories just drop by.my my,i cant really believe that it have been nearly a decade since i left the school my second home.
do keep in touch via mail n this is bout my self.

well 4 the note my name is Shahrul Nizam class of 96-97(form T4)
u can c my image in frenster at shah1508@yahoo.com.

Pejabat Belia dan Sukan Daerah Sepang said...

im taking this oppurtunity to say thankz to all the wonderful souls in STESMA for moulding up me to become a useful human being to the nation and also to my religion.

cath u all very sooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn