Friday, July 31, 2009

WHO'S THE MASTER?
Cik Siti Mariam: Now listen to the question on Malaysian Heritage?
Tuan Haji Hasnin: Please repeat the question. I cannot understand you.
Cik Siti Mariam: Hurry up! You are taking 10 minutes to answer one question.
Tuan Haji Hasnin: Wait! Wait! Give me a little bit more time. I can come up with the answer.

Miss Cheah: Hey! Tuan Haji, are you awake?
Tuan Haji Hasnin: Quiet! I am thinking.
Cik Azalilah: Haiyo! This fella is taking a looooong time to come up with oneeeee answer.
Tuan Haji Hasnin: Hmmm....let me count the years ......one, two .........
Tuan Haji Hasnin busy counting
Still thinking
Tuan Haji Hasnin: Okay! Okay! 'Kunci soalan'.
Cik Siti Mariam: If I am not mistaken the answer is this. Am I right?
Cik Siti Mariam: Yahooo!!!
Cik Siti Mariam: Yes, yes, yes, another 50 marks please.
Tuan Haji (thinking to himself): I think my feng shui is bad today. This Cik Siti is getting all the easy questions.
Tuan Haji trying to figure out the location of a place.
Cik Siah: Hmmm...susah nak jadi scorekeeper dua orang ni.
Cik Siti Mariam: Heh! Heh! Thank goodness many of the questions are on history.
Tuan Haji thinking of the answer for another history question.
"Let's see, if I sit this way, maybe I can think better," thought Tuan Haji Hasnin to himself.
Cik Siti Mariam: Let's see. The answer for this question is 1940.
YEH! YEH! I beat Tuan Haji Hasnin in Master Malaysia.
This morning Tuan Haji Ahmad Hasnin and Cik Siti Mariam challenged each other to a game of Master Malaysia. It was the second for them. The other two teachers in the second round are Cik Irma and Puan Norma who will be competing against each other next week. The player with the highest score will be the champion, followed by the one with the next highest score and so on.

No comments: