Thursday, August 13, 2009

BROTHERLY CHAT
I notice that the teachers with fathers named Ismail like to talk to each other very much. Last time, I featured Cikgu Ishak Ismail in conversation with Cikgu Zulkifli Ismail. Today I will let you in on the conversation between Tuan Haji Musthafa Ismail and Cikgu Ishak Ismail.
Aiyah! They are a bit far away. I need bionic ears to hear their conversation. Must get closer.
Tn Hj Musthafa: First there was the Haze and now because of the virus we have to be under home quarantine for a week. I have some more modules to finish.
Cikgu Ishak: Don't worry Abang, you will manage to do it. I have faith in you.

Cikgu Musthafa: By the way, I enjoyed your presentation the other day. Very interesting!
Cikgu Ishak: Thank you. One tip is to appear poised. See how I strike my trademark pose. One hand clasped over the other.
Cikgu Musthafa: I think the pose only works for you. For me, I have my own trademark already.
Cikgu Ishak: Oh yeah! What is your trademark pose?
Tn Haji Musthafa: No need any pose. My trademark is Puan Hajah Zamrudah. She is always by my side. Kee! Kee! Kee!

Cikgu Ishak: Abang, what projects have you planned for the future?
Tn Haji Musthafa: So far none ... my main priority is that Amirul, Nurul and Shamir get a good education and be able to fend for themselves later.
Tn Haji Musthafa: What about your project?
Cikgu Ishak: Project? What project do you mean? Kee! Kee! Kee!
Cikgu Ishak: Hey! I see our school paparazzo having her photo taken with Ustaz Syed. Let us sneak into their photo.
Tuan Haji Musthafa: Heh! Heh! Good idea.
Miss Cheah: Yikes! How did these two fellas come into the picture of me with the Big Ustaz.

No comments: