Tuesday, September 01, 2009

PRACTISE MODERATION
While many of us go to the Ramadhan Bazaars to buy the many delicious dishes, desserts and drinks for the breaking of fast, there are others who barely have enough to eat.
I felt really ashamed for buying so much food each time I visit the Bazaar after I read of a family that had to sahur and break fast on tapioca. Often times I tend to buy too much and end up not eating all the food. Then to think that there are those who don't have enough to eat. After all the holy month of Ramadhan is to help create awareness among the Muslims about the sufferings of others.
So I have decided to not post pictures of all the delicious food on this blog as it really defeats the honourable purpose of fasting. Instead I will blog about other more noble activities carried out during this month.

No comments: