Tuesday, November 28, 2006


CORRECTION: CUTTING DOWN OF SAGA TREES
Remember the post I did on the saga trees outside the Electrical Workshop? Well, I mentioned that I guessed the reason the trees were cut down was because the workshop was to get a new coat of paint. Well! My guess was wrong. The principal, Puan Siti Arfah bt Ibrahim, informed me that the roots of the trees were growing too big and would cause damage to the building. That was the main reason for removing them. If that is the case, then I think the next step would be to uproot the stump of the trees that are left. Failing to do so would make way for the trees to grow. I shall keep everyone informed of what is going to happen next. And incidentally, the paintwork for the workshop is planned for 2007, not now.
Anyway, I was very happy (still am) that Puan Siti Arfah reads the blog and takes the trouble to give her comments. It really made my day. Actually, I am very much encouraged if my superiors, my colleagues and students (past and present) visit the blog frequently. I also noticed that I have visitors from all around the world. It makes me want to work even harder to look make the blog more interesting. After all, my number one ambition since childhood was to be a writer and not a teacher.

No comments: