Tuesday, November 28, 2006



LEAVING STESMA

Two of our staff members will be leaving this school next month. They have gotten transfers to other places. The two are Puan Sarifah bt Husain (administrative clerk) and Puan Roshida bt Lajid (hostel supervisor). Of the two I know Puan Sarifah very well as she was working here when I first reported for duty after coming back from England. Puan Sarifah will be going to serve in one of the schools in Kedah which is her home state. Her husband is also from there. Before I forget, Puan Sarifah's husband was involved in an accident last Monday but I am glad to report that he is out of danger and is recuperating in their house in Seri Manjung.
As for Puan Roshida I did not get to know her very well as she came around the time I was reading for my Masters degree in UPSI. Furthermore, she was mostly in the hostel which made it even harder for me to have much contact with her.
The principal, the senior assistants and the other members of staff gave both ladies a farewell lunch at Hasnah Tom Yam during lunch time.

No comments: