Tuesday, May 06, 2008






ACCIDENT

There was an accident that happened in front of our school early in the morning when the teachers and students who live outside were coming to school. Apparently two students from our neighbouring school, Sekolah Menengah Seri Manjung had collided with each other. One student was riding a motorbike while the other was using a bicycle. Blood could be seen on the arm of the boy in one of the pictures that I took. Puan Nor Amlina who was at the scene said that the other victim, a girl, was traumatised. There were no visible physical injuries but one never know. Cikgu Ishak Ismail sent the girl to the Manjung Hospital when I reached the scene. I only managed to snap a picture of the rear of his MyVi 8021. I went late as I was preoccupied with taking photographs of Cikgu Rosli's new Honda Accord.

No comments: