Thursday, May 01, 2008






TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
I would really like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to the officers from the BTPN (Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan Negeri Perak) for their willingness to come help us produce a Corporate Video for our school. I am sure that you would have noticed that I have posted lots and lots of photographs of my friends from the PKG and BTPN helping us with the videotaping from last week. They even came last night tape the concert featuring InTeam.
On behalf of our senior principal, all the teachers and students of STESMA I would like to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts to Encik Nor Azman Shah bin Mohd. Yusof, the deputy director of Broadcasting and Production of the BTPN, Encik Anuar bin Karim, the Education Technology Officer of PKG Seri Manjung, Encik Fauzi and Encik Fauzan, the PKG officers from Pantai Remis and Ayer Tawar. They were working even late last night to get edit the videos. For your information, Encik Nor Azman came and set up the video equipment and even got his second son, Amir to help videotape the concert. Amir is a Form 3 student at Sekolah Menengah Seri Manjung.

No comments: