Friday, August 21, 2009

MEMORIES OF AMIRUL


Yesterday was a very sad day in school. This was because the only child of Cikgu Sulaimi died in the morning from injuries he sustained in a fall on Monday. The late Amirul was only 13 years old. I remember him as a shy, reserved and well-mannered boy. The last I saw him was in June last year when he accompanied his dad to school in the afternoon. While his dad was busy with work, the boy did his homework as seen in the photos above. If my memory serves me I took photos of Amirul in 2007 as well and he was also doing his homework while waiting for his dad in school.
We in school know that the days ahead for Cikgu Sulaimi and his wife will be very hard without their son but they have to be strong. Anyway, I am sure everyone will be there to give them support and help them to overcome their loss.

No comments: